wallpaper

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ta-Da!

There have been some requests to see a photo of my Halloween costume.  Without disclaimers, here I am with my favorite redneck.



In line with the theme of "simple and inexpensive" I dressed to match the color scheme.  Next year I will be a character.  Maybe...

Also, the costume was supposed to be an excuse to wear this bright red lipstick I love and normally shy away from.  Sadly, it didn't even show up in the picture.  Go ahead and imagine it, because I was wearing it.  And rocking it.  And not shy at all about red lipstick.

On an entirely different note, did you know that this is National Blog Posting Month?  I signed up to do National Novel Writing Month.  I thought if I could throw a successful Halloween party four weeks after moving, I could certainly write a novel in a month (and unpack boxes..and deal with the ants).  I should have signed up for the daily blogging instead.  I totally could have blogged every day.  But this novel word count requirement is madness!  Madness.

I have to finish my rough draft soon.  It's starting to get to the point that every time I pick up my laptop, I wonder why I started the novel in the first place.  After all, I didn't need to write a novel.  Now people I love and respect know I'm writing this.  I know I'm writing this.  So I will finish it.

It just might not happen this month. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would put a gun in his hand? It needs to have an orange tip on it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...