wallpaper

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hall Bath Progress

Thank you so much for all the feedback on the Wood Trim Problem.  We have a plan I'm pretty excited about thanks to the fresh perspective and ideas you gave us.

And thanks to winter storm Remus and my Aeropress, I finally made some serious progress on the guest bathroom.

The last time we had a delay at work, I cut in the hall bathroom.  I, of course, did not think to take pictures before I began to cut in, so here's what we have.



And here it one snow day later:


Aaaaaah.  So much better.

Does that light fixture look familiar?  I bought it from Joss & Main for the guest room.  After removing the old light fixture to paint, I couldn't stand the idea of putting it back, so (after watching three YouTube videos) I hung the new one up instead.  And I LOVE it!

I'm also really happy with Worldly Gray (even if the Sherwin-Williams guy is over it).

Now I just need more snow days and the whole house would be finished.

(Psst, Joss & Main is carrying that light fixture again for a short time. You can find it here.  Just leave a couple for me!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. that light fixture is so much better! I love that one there--it's absolutely perfect. I can't wait to come see it all! Also, can't wait to see what mirror you put up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing the finished bathroom. I love the color and the light fixture. I love Sherwin Williams paint and the guys at our local store are so helpful. I am pondering over a new front door color...come spring, I plan to brighten things up. I have lived with the builders choice for almost six years now. Time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I know the wood trim is stressing you but I think it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...