wallpaper

Friday, August 26, 2016

Pottery Barn Wish List

If I had a style (other than Millennial Farmhouse) it could be described as "Pottery Barn." Matt and I like Pottery Barn so much that we used to go there every Thursday just to walk around. Back when we lived in the townhouse and didn't have pesky things like chickens and mowing the lawn to think about, we had a standing date night at the mall. We'd eat dinner at Panera, then walk around and poke our heads in at our favorite stores: Banana Republic, J. Crew, Sephora, William Sonoma and Pottery Barn.

We rarely bought anything, but we loved looking around and keeping our eyes open for deals. Several months after we moved, we went back to the mall and the sales associate at Pottery Barn said "There you are! We've missed you!" So, yeah, we were there A LOT.

I just happened to notice that they are having a huge sale on some beautiful things just today (8.26.2016), so I'm dragging you along with me for some online window shopping.

1. Faux Fur Throw


We snagged one of these on sale several years ago (after stalking it all Christmas season), and I love it. It's so warm and comfy, and faux fur is a great texture to add to Farmhouse Millennial decorating. :) The tan and grey colors are only $49 (down from $99).

2. Lansing Leather Recliner


This chair! From the tufted, curved back down to the little round feet this looks like the best kind of chair for curling up with a favorite book (or catching up on the one hundred I've bought and haven't read). And it reclines! There is some serious chair envy going on over here. Also, that little basket turned side table is getting me thinking about my living room set up.

3. Colette Pitcher


I have never met a cream pitcher I didn't like. The little scalloped grooves with the square handle are so charming and modern. If I didn't already have a cream pitcher (OK, three cream pitchers), this might have ended up in my shopping cart.

4. Colette Square Baker

This square baker actually did find it's way into my shopping cart. All my baking dishes are white, and I've never seen anything quite like this. Dishwasher, microwave safe French Provencal for $18.99? It's mine!

5. Colette Pie Plate

I have a beautiful ruffled pie plate Matt bought me one Christmas from William Sonoma. You can see it in this post I did on French silk pie. That one set us back $49, but this similar one is only $18.99 (Psst, I just looked at WS to link to the Emile Henry pie plate, and it's on sale today too).

6. Alana Luster Glass Candlestick Lamp


How pretty is this candlestick-shaped lamp base? It would appear we are moving from the bell shape to a longer, leaner style. I really like this Colonial look.

7. Malta Lantern


Speaking of Colonial, who doesn't need more lanterns in their life?

8. Monroe Vases 


Judging by the rise in mixed metals, we Millennials seem to be a bunch of magpies. These shiny vases are irresistible. More clean modern lines but antique, rustic patina.

And while we're on the topic of Pottery Barn, have you seen the Catalog Living tumblr account? It hasn't been updated in a while, but the archives are hilarious and amazing.

The premier sale is on through midnight today (8.26.16) and you can get free shipping on all order with the code shipfree.

What's going on in your house? Do you like shiny things too? How do you feel about cream pitchers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...